One of the highlights of MOVING ON is a startup race: Five mobility startups are invited to sit down in a PORSCHE 911 GT2 RS CLUBSPORT and race the FORMULA 1 TRACK in Spielberg as a co driver. While racing, you are pitching your startup to the audience of MOVING ON. Additionally you have the possibility to present yourself at a free booth, specifically designed for you! The startup race is taking place in cooperation with Startupmark and Projekt Spielberg.
We ask mobility startups for a short video about their company, answering the following questions. As an example we have made a short video ourselves – take a look!
• What does your startup do?
• Where are you based?
• What is your product or solution?
• How do you imagine mobility is going to change in the future?
• What is your founding history?
Please send your video / a download link to email@example.com – we are very much looking forward to your applications!
What you are getting
• All 5 invited participants of the startup race get max. 1.000 Euro (VAT included) for a pitch training.
• A race across the Formula 1 Track in Spielberg with a professional driver while pitching your company.
• Additionally we provide you with a free booth made from 100% sustainable material by Tri-Wall Austria.
• One free ticket for the MOVING ON Congress
• Accomodation for 1 person and 2 nights in Graz
• The WINNER of the iCONTACT „Race-Pitch“ gets 5.000 €. The winner is chosen by a jury of international mobility experts.
Take a camera and send us your video application. Ready – set – go!